Is Marketing Your Dental Practice Like Pulling Teeth?
IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE!
QUESTION: What do you get when you mix your dental practice with new people moving into town, who don't know where to go for a dentist, social media, a solid plan for staying in touch with current patients and targeted online ads?
ANSWER: A growing practice that is booked solid!
Through our experience in marketing dental practices, we have found the "secret sauce" for growing patient count and return rates. We would like to make our best practices work for your practice! That's a lot of practice!
- Analyze your current marketing.
- Set up a Social Media Strategy and Plan incorporating effective platforms (Facebook, Twitter) that will allow us to manage and grow your name recognition by targeting potential patients in the towns you serve.
- Create content about different dental procedures and facets of dental health that can be emailed to current patients monthly, encouraging them to make an appointment if it's been more than 6 months since they have been into the practice.
- Target New Movers. People who move to town need a dentist. We will make sure they know who you are and why they should use you!
- Set up, Manage and Monitor Google Ad Words
- Blog and find opportunities for you to be recognized in the local media.
- Find Community Events Worth Being involved with.
- Act as your Marketing Department. No more having to spend time with solicitors. They will be deferred to us to investigate and bring forth the opportunities that have real value.
- Provide detailed monthly reports with in depth analytics.
Our Booth at the Yankee Dental Congress - 2013